FREE for K-12 esports programs
Demonstrate program effectiveness through individual player and team skill breakdowns and reporting.
Elevate your program.
Teams and coaches benefit from increased cohesiveness. A gamified skills point system allows players to recognize their strengths, and improve peer to peer communication in games and life.
How it works
1. Coaches determine a focus skill.
2. The core skill and subskills are clearly defined to players.
3. Players apply the focus skill in practice and games.
4. Players evaluate themselves and their peers.
5. Coaches and players grow understanding through reflection.